20.10.11

Spring Equinox, Mountain Biking Castlemaine, Ibis Mojo HD, Ben Howard Old Pine


This video is filmed in the bush around Castlemaine and Maldon.
It’s been a labour of love the last month or so

(translated: I have driven my wife and kids insane!).
I guess it’s about the spring wildflowers, magpies and

the freedom of being out in the bush on a bike … or it could
just be about a mid 40s guy having yet another immensely enjoyable mid life crisis.

Mastering Mountain Bike Skills is your guide for riding better, faster and more confidently on all terrain. World champion racer Brian Lopes and renowned coach Lee McCormack provide you with all of the key techniques and skills you’ll need to take your ride to the next level.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am the creator of this video. I would like to contact the person who runs this blog but cannot find any info etc here. Please contact me http://digitalhippie.net/contact/
    Thanks
    Pete

    ReplyDelete